Nurturing Teacher Leadership
Registration for the 5/24 National Board Certification recruitment meeting closes on 5/23 at 6:00 PM.
Requirements for NTL Enrollment:
- 3 years of teaching in your NBPTS certificate content area/developmental level with a valid ISBE professional educators license at an accredited school
- 3 years commitment to teaching in CPS beginning 2022/2023 school year
- 51 percent of your time teaching in the area in which you are seeking certification
Open to PAT or tenured teachers/counselors/librarians
Things to know before you register:
- When registering for the Recruitment meeting, please make sure that one of the email addresses you provide is your CPS email address.
- When registering for the Recruitment meeting, please make sure to list all your ISBE certificates, licenses, approvals, and endorsements where requested.
- Our required Summer Institute meets from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm the first 4 days in August 2022.
- Nurturing Teacher Leadership meets on 3 Thursdays and 1 Saturday a month, at the CTU offices or virtually.