Remote Learning Resource Center
During the COVID-19 crisis, educators are redesigning their curriculum for remote learning. This is a challenging task for educators to re-create a trauma-sensitive learning environment in a virtual platform that supports the students’ academic and social-emotional well-being. The Quest Center will continue to support you in your professional development needs. In the meantime, we will curate this page to include official announcements and e-learning resources for Chicago educators.
If you have any remote learning resources to share, please email email@example.com.
Overall Remote Learning Guidance
- CPS SY21 Remote Learning Guidance Document
- CPS Final Reopening Framework
- ISBE Remote Learning Recommendations
- CTU COVID-19 Information and Advocacy Center
- CTU Remote Learning Guidance
- CPS Digital Learning Resources
Remote Learning Resources
- How-To Google Classroom
- List of Online Communication Tools (a document that compares tools for communicating with students)
- Teach at Home hub (Google’s temporary hub of information and Google tools to help teachers during the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Videoconferencing Alternatives: How Low-Bandwidth Teaching Will Save Us All