NTL Recruitment Meeting Documents
Thank you for attending the webinar! Profiles are due March 18, 2024.
Be sure to review the Five Core Propositions for your Profile.
Below the document links, you will find Profile information and the link to download the appropriate Profile.
- Five Core Propositions – This document is needed for the Profile
- The National Board Certificate Areas and Developmental Levels
- General Description of the 4 National Board Components
- FAQ about the NTL Program and the National Board Process
- A National Board Research Brief: The Impact of NBCTs on Student Learning
- CPS Lane Placement Example
The Profile is in three sections:
- Basic Information and Educational Background (an editable document)
- Narrative (or short essay) Response – with word limits
- Content Knowledge Section – two responses with word limits
In Basic Information, make sure to identify your National Board Certificate area in the drop-down box at the top of page 2 (Teacher/Librarian Profile only). Be careful of directions – Narrative and Content Knowledge sections each have their own directions; for example, the margin is 1 inch on top, left, and bottom, but 2.5 inches on the right side. Be sure to copy each complete prompt and paste it before the response. In the Content Knowledge section, find your National Board Certificate area and developmental level; respond only to those two prompts.”